vi. 臉紅, 羞愧
vt. 弄成紅色
n. 臉紅
n. sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty)
v. turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
v. become rosy or reddish
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語blush是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
If it is a blush, we can't afford to ignore it.
如果這是陰影 那就不能忽視
So please don't concern yourself with my blushes.
所以請你別擔心我會不好意思
I am hot all over with blushes for our sex.
滿腦子想著性事 燥熱得不行
But you know, you blush at everything.
不過話說回來 你沒事就臉紅
Then I sent an emoticon of a blushing angel.
我又回了個臉紅天使的表情
And I can tell from your blush it's true.
你臉紅了 看來我猜對了
I'm sparing your blushes because we're supposed to be on the same side.
我是在照顧你的臉面 因為我們應該是一邊的
I blush when you see me I cry when you sing.
你的目光讓我臉紅 歌聲讓我流淚
And she had a mouth on her that would make a sailor blush.
她有一張能讓水手臉紅的嘴
And if I'm not mistaken, I think I saw you blush.
而且如果我沒搞錯 我看到你臉紅了